You can pay for your order in different ways. We currently offer the following payment methods:
1. - i-deal
2. - Cash on delivery
3. - Transfer
4. - Paypal
5. - Credit card
6. - Bancontact / Mister Cash
7. - SOFORT banking
8. - KBC / CBC Payment button
9. - Belfius Direct Net
10, - Klarna
With i-DEAL you can pay securely, securely and easily online. You settle in the familiar online banking environment of your own bank. Pay as you're used to.
i-DEAL offers you a number of advantages over other online payment methods:
• i-DEAL is paying via internet banking, so familiar and safe.
• Payment with i-DEAL is possible immediately, you do not have to register, download files or create an account.
• You can use i-DEAL immediately if you are an internet banker with ABN AMRO, ASN Bank, bunq, ING, Knab, Rabobank, RegioBank, SNS Bank, Triodos Bank or Van Lanschot Bankiers.
• i-DEAL is easy and quick to use, all payment details are filled in for you and you are immediately informed of the successful payment.
• You keep a constant check and overview on your payment, the i-DEAL payment is immediately visible in your account overview.
PayPal is basically an intermediary in online payments. It is an easy and secure way to pay for online purchases. To pay, only an e-mail address is required. Payments can be made from a bank account, credit card or received money on the PayPal account.
Cash on delivery
If you opt for COD delivery, you will pay for your order at the time of delivery. You pay the purchase price by transport directly to the driver of the delivery service at the time you receive the order.
Bancontact / Mr Cash
Bancontact / Mister Cash has been responsible for smooth payments since 1989 and is the Belgian market leader in electronic payments. Bancontact / Mister Cash ensures that the money is moved from a payer's account to the account of a recipient. For a cardholder, this is done via the bank that issued his card, for a merchant via the supplier of his payment terminal or online payment solution.
With SOFORT Banking, online payment is easier than ever! Simply use your trusted data from Internet banking. This method is completely safe. The payment process takes place in real time, so that your order can be processed immediately (faster than with a normal bank transfer). In addition, SOFORT Banking is a widely used payment method in Germany. By using SOFORT Banking we would like to meet our German customers.
If you opt for a bank transfer, you can transfer the total amount of your order via your own bank account to the bank account of Bedden Amsterdam B.V.
regarding Bedden Amsterdam BV
IBAN number: NL19INGB0006663578
BIC / SWIFT: INGBNL2A
Do not forget to mention your order or invoice number with your transfer.
With "Pay later" you pay for your order after you have received it and decided to keep it. That way you never pay for what you send back.
You enter your name, address, place of residence, e-mail address and other information that you always have at hand and you pay when it suits you during the payment period of 14 days.